This is a great craft idea for the holidays. It keeps the kids busy while your getting the turkey ready and allows the kids to feel apart of the day.
- 1 Egg Carton
- Construction Paper
- Cotton Balls
- Plastic Google Eyes, size small
- Take the egg carton and cut into 12 pieces. Make sure to remove the lid first prior to cutting egg slots. Cut out single egg slots to how many guests you will have or just for the children.
- Take the child’s favorite color of construction paper and have them trace their hand.
- Cut out their traced hand and glue to the backside of the egg holder.
- Place the cotton ball on top of the (bottom) of the egg carton.
- Glue the plastic google eyes to the cotton ball to create a face.
- Cut out a beak for the mouth and glue to cotton ball. Cut out of red paper for the turkey’s wattle.
- Take a marker and write child’s name or adult on the body of turkey.
- Place these crafts at each seat for Thanksgiving Dinner.