A wounder and simple Easter Egg craft idea that can be done is less them 10 minutes.
- 1 Goose Egg
- Acrylic Paint
- Paint Brushes
- Craft Glue
- Craft Double-Sided Tape
- Scrap Booking style craft GEMS
- Take the goose egg and paint it in one color. Help the kids with the paint. Use a hairdryer to help paint dry very quick.
- Can paint shapes or patterns on the egg in another color. Then continue use of hairdryer for drying paint.
- Begin using the double-sided tape to align on the egg in a pattern. Next, cut ribbon to place on top of double-sided tape.
- Place craft GEMS in any pattern you choose.
- Use any stickers or scrap booking stickers to decorate egg.
- Finish with ribbon for hanging, if desired.
- Can us a candle holder to place egg on for decoration or a hanging wire for displaying an ornament.